Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Perfect Bowls from Doggie Couture Shop

We have found the perfect bowls for toy breed pups.  I always have a hard time finding cute bowls small enough to serve as food and water bowls for Maggie and Abbie.  Maggie is about 6lbs and Abbie weights in just under 3.5lbs, so they don't need big food bowls.  An adequate sized water bowl is equally important since otherwise the girls seem to dunk their whole face in the water, lol!

While shopping at Doggie Couture Shop, I stumbled upon the perfect bowls for Maggie and Abbie.  I love the amazing selection on Doggie Couture Shop’s website.  They carry everything you could want for your pup, so I’m not at all surprised that I found the perfect bowls there. 



Dog Chewz NYC makes these beautiful bowls.  They come in a set of two, one for food and one for water.  For my two, I picked the pretty purple set, but they have fun colors and even leopard print available at Doggie Couture Shop.  I have to say that I do love the 18kt gold letter on the bowls, which makes them fit for any princess or prince.  I was thrilled that the bowls are porcelain since I’m not a fan of plastic bowls and stainless steel seems rather boring to me.   Also, I don’t have to worry because the bowls are lead free.



Besides loving the aesthetics of these cute bowls from Doggie Couture Shop, the set is very practical for Maggie and Abbie with a diameter under 4 inches.  They hold  ½ a cup of food and 1 cup of water, respectively.  I have to say that it is nice to be able to throw them in the dishwasher with the rest of our dishes and not worry.  The only catch is that you can’t microwave in these bowls because of the 18kt gold letter, but we haven’t found that to be an issue.



Maggie definitely gives these adorable bowls from Doggie Couture Shop two paws up! Here is a link to our perfect bowls: http://www.DoggieCoutureShop.com/Ceramic_Bowls_p/wp-dcz08-tcupsldpurp.htm


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails