Friday, August 27, 2010

Abbie's First Official Modeling Gig

I have always thought that Maggie and Abbie are cute enough to be doggie models, but I know that I'm a bit biased.  When the opportunity presented it's self I was so excited.  Doggie Couture Shop sent us, two Juicy Couture Hoodies in Abbie's size for her to model.  I had so much fun shooting Abbie in these two gorgeous Juicy Couture Hoodies.  Abbie didn't mind modeling as she was handsomely paid in treats.



Check out Abbie on Doggie Couture Shop's Website:
Black Hoodie




Pink Hoodie





These two beautiful velour Juicy Couture Hoodies are available for purchase at Doggie Couture Shop!  The quality and detail on them is amazing!  They are perfect for the chilly days to come in Fall and Winter.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails