Friday, October 29, 2010

Yummy, Organic Treats from Wet Noses



















When I was at Petco last week, I spotted these tiny treats called Little Stars by Wet Noses.  I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the ingredients.  Little Stars are organic and wheat-free, which are two things that I look for in treats.  I purchased the Sweet Potato flavor for Maggie and Abbie since they love sweet potatoes.  The ingredients are: Organic rye flour, organic sweet potato puree, organic canola oil, organic molasses, organic cinnamon, organic ginger.


Next to a Dime, to show size
















The stars are the smallest treats that I have found.  They are the perfect size for toy breeds.  Every other small treat that I have found, I still break-up into smaller pieces for training.  Better yet, Maggie and Abbie love these treats.  I'm going to pick up the other flavors to try this weekend as part of Maggie and Abbie's Halloween treats.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails