Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pet Gear Pup Tub Review

One of the products that I brought home with me from The Global Pet Expo was The Pup Tub by Pet Gear. The Pup Tub is a life saver for us. My kitchen is sink is unfortunately too shallow to bath Maggie and Abbie, so I would bath them in the tub. It was so much work to bath my girls in the tub because it is way too big. I felt kind of like Goldilocks with the sink being too small and the bath tub being too large, but the Pup Tub is just right. In order to save my back and knees from bending and kneeling while bathing Maggie and Abbie in our large tub, I would put on my swimsuit and sit in the tub with the girls. If I didn't get in the tubs with the girls, they would shake and not be happy campers and neither were my back and knees. Having to put on my swimsuit and get in the tub with the girls for their weekly bath was tedious and made bath time such a huge chore.


Our Pup Tub Already For It's First Use

Unlike the kitchen which requires cleaning before and after use for bathing our pups as well as some kind of mat to keep the pups from sliding around, the Pup Tub requires none of those things. After using the Pup Tub simple release the drain and rinse it out. The Pup Tub also has a built in an rubberized mat to keep your pup from slipping and sliding all around during bath time. I haven't had to use the two adjustable leash restraints on each side of the Pup Tub, but if you have pup that isn't a fan of bath time they could be a live-saver. You don't have to worry about the Pup Tub moving around on the counter because it has four anti-skid rubber grippers, which keep it in place. Also making life easier are the two convenient compartment perfect for holding your pup's shampoo and conditioner.

Abbie Totally Relaxed In Our Pup Tub

We love our Pup Tub! Maggie and Abbie are totally relaxed and comfortable in it. They can easily turn around in it and I'm able to maneuver them around to rinse them, etc. It is the perfect size for us and so light-weight. The Pup Tub makes life simpler, which it is key. Bath time is now a snap. The girls and I are so much happier now that we have our Pup Tub. I only wish I had discover the Pup Tub sooner.

Maggie Receiving Her First Bath In Our Pup Tub


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails