Friday, November 6, 2009

My Little Ballerinas

Growing up, I always wanted to be a ballerina….so when I saw these Toni Mari Madison Ballerina Tutus; I had to get them for Maggie and Abbie. When the Madison Ballerina Tutus arrived, I feel even more in love with the design and detail work on them. The bedding on the bodice is beautiful and catches the light. The rhinestone buckle accent with velvet ribbon at the waist is gorgeous. The bodice is a super luxurious, but light weight crushed velvet material. I think my favorite part is the generous tulle skirt which has three shaded of pink. The beautiful velvet bows are by M'Lady's Dog Bows. The bows add the perfect finishing touch.


My Little Ballerinas

Just look at that tulle

Miss Maggie

Lil Miss Abbie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am speechless at the beauty of your girls . . .I am IN LOVE . . need I say more?????

Melissa said...

Awww, thank you! Believe it or not, they are even cuter in person because of their sweet,but silly personalities! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails